vendredi, octobre 28, 2005

ugh, you know those days where you're stuck in a rut? and you realize you've been in the rut for a long time?

yeah. that's me. hello stunted growth.

its lame to say i haven't been growing as of late...but its quite the truth. the time i spend with God seems so...BLAH, and i never learn anything new--namely because i'm just going through the actions, but not really WANTING to spend time with Him.

my friends are growing at tremendously rapid speeds, some even overtaking me..and i'm crawling at less than a micrometer per second. and its all my fault. additionally, i live with one roommate who doesn't believe, and another who doesn't know what she believes...called to be like Christ in both of their lives, and i don't even know how to do that, and i'm doing a pretty shoddy job at it.

So what next? well. i'm starting by dragging myself off to church tonight, even though i hardly feel like it. we'll see what's next.

0 commentaires: