jeudi, janvier 19, 2006






6 people. for as long as it takes.

the prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective.

oh that i would not forget or give up. let me believe that HE is more committed to His glory than i.

***

On a somewhat lighter note, in posting those pictures--the earliest of which are my high school grad almost 3 years ago--i was shocked to find that adam could be right. its like i haven't aged or something. the harsh reality: i look like i'm still in high school. maybe thats why everytime i go back to my old high school teachers don't give me a second glance. maybe i should start dressing in business casual attire like the rest of the people in my program dress.

1 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit...

On a lighter note...it's good to look youthful. Ten years from now, you may be saying you wish that you look younger, rather than saying you wish you look older. Although I hear that Asians hold the secret to never aging...