mardi, février 14, 2006

GROUCHY AND FRUSTRATED.
caveat: if you choose to read the following, know that you'll be reading a rant. this is a warning that you may get offended or put off by my lack of spirit-fillage. whatever. don't read further if you don't want to be offended. thats all the advice i have.
















you come to a point when you wonder if theres even a point to working with a vast majority of people who don't really give a shit. when you want to scrap everything, cut everyone who REALLY doesn't give a damn out. when you don't want to hear the lame excuses anymore. when you're tired of giving 110% when so many others are surfing by on 5%.

of course, you know you can't do that.

but why the hell not?


like the profanity? yeah i like it too.

maybe tomorrow will be a better day. go pray for me if you think i'm becoming a heathen.

(oh and if you're reading this, don't take it personally. if you do, then thats your prerogative. go cry to your mom.)

7 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit...

I looked up caveat...ca·ve·at

Pronunciation Key (kv-t, kv-, käv-ät)
n.

1.
a. A warning or caution: “A final caveat: Most experts feel that clients get unsatisfactory results when they don't specify clearly what they want” (Savvy).
b. A qualification or explanation.
2. Law. A formal notice filed by an interested party with a court or officer, requesting the postponement of a proceeding until the filer is heard.

....just so you know.

Anonyme a dit...

To the above anonymous: I think, according to your definition, she used the word perfectly - that certainly seemed like a warning to me. In fact, *after the first sentence*, she even explained herself, in case you didn't know what "caveat" meant.

Love,
Anonymous

Anonyme a dit...

Lyds,

In all honesty, this blog made me laugh, especially the swears...hopefully you're in a better mood and are willing to hear that. Many times I've wanted to let out a swear on my blog for angry reasons and for shock value (I hear you on the frustration). Unfortunately, my mom is my most loyal blog reader, and then we'd have words. Is that chicken of me? Plus, I'm pretty sure I'll be regretting it the next day. Hm.
Anyway...I empathize. And I pray. And I like you.

Beth
p.s. posted a follow-up blog to my immensely popular "thoughts and questions"

lowonthego a dit...

hahah, you are amazing beth :)

Anonyme a dit...

i'm gonna get Lydia a swear jar...
and she should probly get a similar jar for all the excuses people give her to not do what God is calling them to.

Gal 6:9

lowonthego a dit...

hhaahh i'll hold you to getting me a swear jar amac.

Anonyme a dit...

just so i'm not misunderstood...i knew lydidia knew what caveat meant. She has an amzing vocabulary...but i had never heard that word before and i didn't read past that before going to look it up...so when i said just so you know...i meant just so anyone like me knows.

peace