vendredi, février 24, 2006

wow. i am so sick and sore all over. why? because i slept on the floor in my OWN HOME in the solarium that was super cold. why? because i was too much of a pansy to tell my guest that she could either share the bed with me or sleep on the floor if she didn't want to share it after she insinuated that my queen sized bed isn't big enough for two people and that she couldn't really sleep on the floor because she had 'back problems'.

and it hit me for the 30 billionth time in a row--it is nobody's fault but mine that i can't say NO and not be a people pleaser. it is MY fault that i'm sick. and it is MY fault that i am sore. all because i can't put my foot down. haha not like this is different from the rest of my life eh?

So as a tribute to saying NO:

3 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit...

stop being azn lyds and tell it like it is!!! be a honkie!!! :P

Anonyme a dit...

man i can't see comments

Anonyme a dit...

nice. keep that no sign handy and use it, girl!!