dimanche, mars 12, 2006

oh man, ADD central!! been watching hip hop videos instead of doing the work i should be doing!!

haven't been a part of a hip hop team since grade 12..but suddenly i have this huge urge to find myself a dance team to be a part of. maybe this summer. there must be a christian hip hop team somewhere in Toronto. would be super fun. anyone want to join me in my quest?

okay ENOUGH daydreaming lydia! time to get back to it!

***

Today, i acquired the Curious George soundtrack--LOVE IT! and In Between Dreams by Jack Johnson (used a giftcard i was given for Christmas)... love the new sounds.

Does anyone listen to Belle and Sebastian? I haven't heard any of their stuff really..but i have a sneaking suspicion that i would like them--thoughts? opinions? does anyone have a CD i could borrow to listen to? i wouldn't teef it (see previous post)...i just want to see if they're pleasant to my ears..which i could figure out in one listen. let me know.

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit...

You'd like them. Promise :)

Anonyme a dit...

oh lydders i would SO join a hip-hop team with you. that would rawk my casbah!