samedi, avril 01, 2006

so let me post something my dear friend Warren G. e-mailed me:


hey lydia
how's it going with the video?...hopefully you'll get it all done by tmw...=->
anyways, I was thinking, since we're helping out tomorrow with the decorations, I'll be there early. and I'll need to get changed before the banquet. But I will be bringing my car down, so I was thinking, maybe I could pick you up from your place after you get dressed up and we could go together?...sort of like a date?...nothing like really serious though, and if this freaks you out just don't worry about it...it just seemed like the right time to ask and hopefully you won't mind...but yeah, let me know, and I guess I'll see you tomorrow!
-Warren G.

i totally freaked!! i was like, what the heck? i go online and tell pri that i have to tell her something..and even before i tell her, she says, "before anything u know its april fools day right?"

UGH WARREN IS A JERKFACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and if you scroll down in his e-mail: april fools my friend =->


AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH warren you are SO dead. if there's pie tonight, its going in your FACE.




***

i have to post another april fool's day e-mail i got because it was SO hilarious. LOL. its from my friend Chris who is currently residing in East Asia:

So, I was shopping at a big department store near my home, and I saw a new
foreigner (not many around here). He said he was Canadian but somehow I
didn't believe him; he had a southern drawl and sounded more like he was
from Alabama. Anyway, we did our shopping together, talked a little, and he
asked me about some good places to shop in town, etc.

We exchanged phone numbers (little did I know his number was phony), and
made plans to meet again sometime.

He'd obviously been in country quite a while, as his language was
phenomenal. Anyways at the check-out counter, he said something I couldn’t
catch to the girl and then left.




But after the girl put my few items through the scanner it came to over five
times the price it should have cost.


I told her "impossible! I only got these things!" Then she said that my
brother told her I would pay.

My brother? Who the heck is my bro--- THAT FOREIGNER!!

I told them no, he lied, and tried to chase after the guy, hoping he hadn't
caught a cab yet. I dashed out of the door and told them “he's a thief! He
cheated me!” but the stupid door lady and a few others stopped me form
leaving. Then I saw the manager who knows me and I gave him my ID card and
said I'll be back.

The manager let me go, and I ran out the door with the manager. LUCKILY we
saw him getting into a cab across the street and the manager yelled at the
cab driver "Don't go! Don't go!" and the foreigner was yelling at the driver
"Quickly go! That foreigner is a gangster!" which was funny when I heard the
translation later.

I got to the door, grabbed the guy's leg, and started pulling on it, just as
I'm pulling all of yours.









Happy April Fool’s day!



Chris :-)

3 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit...

warren: you're a legend.

hahaha.

Dlu.

Anonyme a dit...

hahah you're so evil darren.

Anonyme a dit...

haha!
i enjoyed that! :D haven't hear goood april fools pranks this year ... and those were both quite goood ;)