mercredi, juillet 19, 2006

dear right hand,

i am so sorry that i have been making you cramp up for the past couple of days. i am sorry that when my drum teacher told me to become ambidextrous, i did not really attempt to. now you have to reap the seeds i have sown, and i know it is a trying time for you.

please forgive me for this abuse i have caused you.
i know you are already ugly from writing callouses and what will soon be rowing callouses.

but know that i love you and need you. so stay nice and malleable for me.

soon i will use you to play a nice tune on the violin and i know you will enjoy that very much.
but please hold out for the next 16 hours.

with much love,
lydia.

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit...

Dear Lydia

I know that you have reduced me to dry skin and aching muscles; but alas I think I can forgive you if you can promise to take better care of me. Please purchase some dead sea salts and let me rejuvenate my skin under the soothing hot water so I can feel young and beautiful again.

Sincerely,

Your right hand (aka: monica's interpretation of hand sign language hehehehehe:)

Anonyme a dit...

Hope your exam goes well today, darlin.