jeudi, août 03, 2006

ahh, what a grand day. lots of time spent memorizing the Word... mm Romans, you are like a fine wine. you only get more exciting with time.

PLUS...i made a t-shirt! Well..technically American Apparel made it (2 for 25 sale on!)...but i added some fun to it! Check it out ^_^ The pics actually makes the t-shirt brighter than it actually is....its a golden-mustard colour with dark purple font.
Front and Back.

























OH, and get this.

went to rowing today...biked in the rain to get there.....but once i got there...the water was SO calm. it was almost like glass. Anyways, i digress. I THINK I'VE FOUND MYSELF A DOUBLES PARTNER!!! she's a bit older..maybe late 20s? But we're a pretty good match in terms of weight. She's new (it was her second time sculling) but she definitely has potential, and i'm excited to coach her. i'm SO excited. no more of this sweeping in an eight. HUZZAH!!!!


***

i want to have some sort of adventure this weekend. but so many cool people are going out of town. i wish i was a creative artsy bohemian. i would create adventures for me, myself and i.

***

oh, and whoever hasn't heard Ben Lee's Catch my Disease...hm. you should listen to it. its so CATCHY. i'm not sure about the lyrics...but i LOOOVE the toy piano....if i ever make a recording, i too will find a toy piano and use it to my advantage.

10 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit...

i'm confused.....so did you iron it on or something?

Anonyme a dit...

yup i did :)

Anonyme a dit...

ben lee is awesome...I am currently STEALING his music...just kidding...

Anonyme a dit...

umm...who was that? obviously someone who knows me well...

and yeah...ben lee is a cutie. he's coming to Toronto eh?

Anonyme a dit...

sweet. whens the your mom tshirt gonna be made?

Anonyme a dit...

well... i bought another t-shirt

but i don't know if i want to waste it on.. "your mom."

Anonyme a dit...

that would TOTALLY not be a waste...doooooo it.

Anonyme a dit...

what! it would not be a waste! youve wanted it for so long yo. do it do it do it!

Anonyme a dit...

that's soo cute! haha

Anonyme a dit...

Yay for making shirts. Its so beautiful. I think i'm going to make a shirt now bwhahahah.

I'm going to check out this Ben Lee dude, and then maybe i'll be able to come with you.

When i'm d/t i go to that Osgoode Law/park place and sit and read, and draw. I also go to the chapters and read. I also go to coffee shops and read.

I'm going to schedule a date with you soon (i got a new agenda!!) and i'll take you to all my favourite places.

you can go to the ROM, shoe museum, AGO.

bake cupcakes.

memorize more Romans. SAWEET.