lundi, août 28, 2006

this is the week of people.

so, after being a hermit for over a week....it has now become the time to meet up with people.

in some ways, i'm excited to see old high school friends. staying at home and doing nothing but reading and sleeping is great...but only for a day or two.

meeting up with old friends, however, is sometimes hard (i guess it depends on which friends eh?)...and brings back old reminders of times of hurt. i'm glad that the God who brings the dead to life and calls things into existence that at one time did not exist is the same God who has renewed me and given me new life. i'm not the person i once was...and this comforts me.

So.....pray for me this week as i meet up with dear friends. its going to bel ovely and hard.

p.s. i have great pictures of the mountain wendy and i hiked up in Banff (thanks for an AWESOME weekend wendy!!) but alas, i'm not on my own computer...so i can't put them up.

THIS is the mountain we hiked up though.

oh and here's two pictures that wendy put up on her blog of me, Chris and some of wendy's friends on Sunday. Pete's drive in is DONCULOUSLY RAD! check out Wendy's blog for an explanation of the donculously large fries.



9 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit...

ah! you met alex.

Anonyme a dit...

I like that shirt!!

YOU look cute.

Have fun with the fwends.

Anonyme a dit...

Oh my goodness. Those fries look incredible.

Anonyme a dit...

Lydia, thanx for visiting! It was so much fun!

btw, is that really the mountain that we climbed up? that's insane. I don't remember seeing any snow though.

Anonyme a dit...

wendy has lots of guys friends.
way to go wendy. ;)

Anonyme a dit...

that last one was from me.

Anonyme a dit...

yeah I do have a few guy friends
they all decided to come when they heard that Lydia was visiting
just kidding.

Anonyme a dit...

yummm...lovin the large fries!!!

Soon we'll be so close my dear! I'm moving in this weekend. Maybe Sunday! See you when you come back!

Anonyme a dit...

i can't believe how many times you say "donculously" or a variation of the word "donc" in a blog. you use it more than me.

haha.

dlu.