dimanche, septembre 24, 2006

jewel cases

so i bought the new Sandi Thom CD today....and it won't come out from its jewel case!

AHHHHHHH.

how irritating. the CD is calling out to me to listen to it...and i can't even listen to it because i can't get it out of the case. ugh, now i have to go back tomorrow and ask if they'll give me a new one, or take it out for me.

***
anger
apparently even plagues sent by God are not enough for the hardened heart to break.

i am so angry right now; i want OUT of my house. i don't want to be here.
i want to go somewhere else where i don't need to experience any of this disaster. but, alas, its midnight and there is nowhere for me to go.

3 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit...

why didn't you just get it online? iTunes has it. see, digital is better.

Anonyme a dit...

because i like owning the jacket and the insert.

and because at home, i use a CD player and i enjoy having something tangible in my hands.

Anonyme a dit...

hilarious. as in my email, i could see you laughing. not chuckling...laughing :p.