vendredi, octobre 06, 2006

yay for dinners.

so, i have big shoes to fill, seeing as my dad and mum are amazing thanksgiving/christmas food gurus. mm.. i love my dad's carrots.

anyways....hopefully tonight will go well. here's what i'm planning to cook:

roast chicken (seasoned with thyme and lemon pepper), ham, corn, honey carrots, butternut AND buttercup squash, roast potatoes, peppers and roast tomatoes. i also bought some lovely portugese buns from this bakery in kensington.

we'll see how it goes.

by the way...why have i never done my veggie shopping at kensington before? its SOO much cheaper!! 9 dollars for a HUGE bag of potatoes, a massively cute butternut squash, peppers (red, yellow and green), and many plump tomatoes. amazing!

6 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit...

$9 is pretty awesome. my parents are leaving in 3 weeks. I will be doing TONS of veggie shopping after. We should conclude our study dates by cheap grocery shopping!

Have fun tonight! :D!

Anonyme a dit...

$9 is pretty awesome. my parents are leaving in 3 weeks. I will be doing TONS of veggie shopping after. We should conclude our study dates by cheap grocery shopping!

Have fun tonight! :D!

Anonyme a dit...

oh my word! i am so excited for dinner now!! that all sounds so amazing!!!

Anonyme a dit...

i am so pumped for dinner. thanks bella ella olla!

Anonyme a dit...

thank you for a lovely dinner

Anonyme a dit...

awwww...no, thank YOU for coming, ryan lawrence!