dimanche, novembre 26, 2006

i ♥ kim and camille.

so tonight i had a BEAUTIFUL night with two girls from my dg. we had amaaaazing times. seriously, what a FUN girls' night. we ate LOADS at korean bbq, spent $1.70 for some good clean fun (which i shall blog about later), acted "stealthily", sat on swings in a park, drank bubble tea and had fun practicing..the LOOK.

best of all, i realized its totally possible to have a GREAT GREAT GREAT girls' night, to bond and get to know each other without any serious boy talk.

splendid.

quote of the night: "am i too clingy?"

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit...

OOOooooo... I'm looking for a good Korean BBQ place (promised a friend I'd take her some time this past summer and still haven't done it :( ) Where'd you go? Do you recommend?

Anonyme a dit...

John Newton for life. "But with a second look he said, 'I freely all forgive. This blood is for your ransom paid. I die that you might live.'"