dimanche, décembre 10, 2006

opine. here. to cut. or not?

on a less serious, more girly note:

okay guys, here's where i ask for your opinion one more time. christmas is the season where i usually go home and get a haircut.
but i am unsure whether i should cut my hair or not.

what do you think? cut or not? here's two pictures from today, so you can tell how long my hair is.

decisions decisions. if you read this blog, i hereby make it your moral obligation to post your opinion here. opine. now. haha.



***

oh, and since silas and kirsten both did it..i jumped on the bandwagon.

here's a sample of my writing:


***

props to the c-ton men.

so, rumour (well not really a rumor..more like a verity) is that the c-ton men took out the c-ton women to see the nutcracker ballet.

they are truly MANLY men! and i'm not being sarcastic!! what's better than a guy who is secure enough in his masculinity than to go see a ballet? only a straight guy who actually dances ballet.

so there we have it. i am officially in love with every single carleton c4c guy who went to the ballet. done and done.

props guys!


16 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit...

morally obligated, eh?

i say no cut. i LOOOOOOVE your hair. plus, i hear boys generally prefer long hair to short (feel free to prove me wrong, boys).

Anonyme a dit...

no cut.

and i'm not going to prove u wrong beth....

ur hair is ur glory :P

Anonyme a dit...

hmm. i love your hair but i think just at shoulder level was my favourite length for you.

Anonyme a dit...

I don't know if i can speak on behalf of all boys, but I think the length your hair is at is good. I am slightly biased towards longer hair....

Anonyme a dit...

I don't get the thing about the writing. Is there some meaning behind it?

and I'm with ben.

Anonyme a dit...

don't cut it.

Anonyme a dit...

i like it the way it is too! if anything, trim ur bangs if u feel they're poking into ur eyes, but otherwise, let it stay. :)

YAAAAAAY CARLETON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonyme a dit...

mm, the long hair looks great... even though sometimes it feels boring, at least you'll never cry because your hair is too LONG - get what i'm saying?? but i agree that your bangs are fun!

Anonyme a dit...

... we didn't just see any ballet.

we saw the Nutcracker.

and all (save two) admitted to enjoying it. the other two are closet ballet fans.

and i saw keep your hair the same. don't cut it shorter.

Anonyme a dit...

I think you're a beauty - long hair, no hair or mullet!

Am i the only one who wants you in a BIG curly fro?! (:

long long long and then you can make a fish braid.

Anonyme a dit...

hahaha aban you are SUCH a cutie.

how do you propose i get myself a huge curly fro? maybe i can pray for one. lol

Anonyme a dit...

I like your hair the way it is, but I can picture you with a huge curly fro as well. We can always try to help you out with getting one at Winter Conference.
You also have very pretty hand writting.

Anonyme a dit...

awww thanks selina!!!

haha, thats hilarious. okay. lets try for a fro at winter conference :)

Anonyme a dit...

Lol... i totally missed this post underneath the montreal one.

Long hair is awesome... but a pain to wash.... LIke when they cut off the water to your building to do maintainance and I forget that they're doing so -_-

Overall length of your hair is really nice, but i agree with the bangs advice.

Lol... ballet. I happen to like the Nutcracker... although I don't believe I've ever actually seen it performed as a ballet.

Anonyme a dit...

ohhh...


just to go against the grain...

get a perm!
not a curly cruly perm...but a wave perm...i think that would look really good!

and don't cut it!

:D

Anonyme a dit...

Hey Darlin'!

Alright, firstly. I will agree with Pri. Just cut off that longer layer and even it out to shoulder length. Give it some kind of funky artsy angle from back to front or something fun like that. Also, the bangs are soooo HOT don't cut them short, keep them swept to the side like that, and just trim them a bit ;)

That's my advice.

And Secondly, way to romance my hearrrrrrt!!! OH THOSE BOYS!!! HOW INCREDIBLY MANLY AND PRECIOUS OF THEM!... rrrrrrrrrrrow! I gotta LOVE that they did that. wowzers. yum.

The End.