samedi, avril 07, 2007

random thoughts on a saturday evening.

  • I hate the ticklish feeling you get in your legs after you've been walking outside in the cold and have returned to a warm house.
  • I did not know there was such a thing as Easter dinner! I was wondering why Dominion's was selling turkeys and hams this week.
  • I am in love with Silk Road looseleaf tea from Tealish.
  • I love Toronto more and more each day.
  • For some reason, I've been feeling really stressed lately. If anything, other than exams and papers, there's so much less to do than usual. Ministry is winding down... but I've been feeling rather ill. I have a pretty high pulse rate most of the time, little appetite, and I've been tremendously tired. I think the thought of coming up with enough support for staff training in May really scares me, combined with a course I'm not doing well in (thus, the thought of not graduating and failing), combined with impending deadlines for assignments must be getting to me. I'm not too used to stressing out over these things. In my head, they are not even worthy of stress. Weird. Ah well, c'est la vie!
  • Random conversation that made me laugh and shake my head...
    • boy: okay, I'm talking to her. Tell me what I should say to her? (he was attempting to convey that he is not interested in said girl)
    • me: ummm..tell me you are NOT defining the relationship over msn.
    • boy: yeah! we're on msn right now.
    • me: what are you, in junior high?
    • boy: is it not good to do this over msn?
    • me: oh dear.
  • Random picture from my adventure with Steph on Queen Street West.

2 commentaires:

Jonathan P a dit...

LOL are you serious... DTR over MSN? Even I'm not that clueless... one hopes.

-_-

>_>

Anonyme a dit...

You could always just blame the awkward silences on your wireless internet cutting in and out... that's a bonus.

And you'd never heard of Easter dinner? I take it you didn't grow up in a white Canadian family :) I can't help but think of all the ham you've missed out on and feel sorry for you :(