mardi, mai 15, 2007

7 years.

It seems sentimental and cheesy to write a post saying goodbye to a TV show... but tonight was the series finale of Gilmore Girls. It's weird; it was as though I was saying goodbye to family members. It's been seven great years. I feel like I've grown up with the Gilmore Girls. We started the first day of high school together, Rory Gimore and I. And the first day of university. Now, as she heads off into the real world, I too am starting something new.

It's sentimental and cheesy... but I feel like there is now a gaping hole in my TV watching habits. What will I do on Tuesday nights at 10pm? I fully admit that I cried in this last episode.

It's been a good seven years.

3 commentaires:

Beth a dit...

it's over!?!?!?! how did it end? fill me in. i don't mind spoilers.

Jonathan P a dit...

That's true eh... Gilmore Girls DID start when we first entered high school.....

lowonthego a dit...

*SHOW SPOILER AHEAD*

hmmm lets seee. I missed the second last episode, but apparently Logan proposed to Rory and she said no.

Rory gets a job as a journalist covering the presidential campaign for an online newspaper, and Lorelai and Luke get together.

Thats pretty much it. haha.