mercredi, juin 27, 2007

boredom.

My blogs have been fewer and farther between. There used to be lots of things running around my head, waiting to spill out, but nowadays there is little. Most days, I feel like I've lost the ability to write; anything that comes out seems to be drivel. Lacklustre.

I wish I had exciting stories, but the past while has been uneventful. Life speeds by, and I often wonder where it has gone. I leave Toronto in just under three weeks, and it's hard to believe that I'll have to say goodbye to the place that has become home.

Sorry for the monotonous, uninspiring and jejune blog that this proved to be. Maybe sometime between now and the next blog, something exciting will happen. Maybe not.

3 commentaires:

Justin Alm a dit...

Hey, I don't know if you listen to Peter, Bjorn and John but their latest album Writer's Block is great. The only thing is they don't seem to suffer from writer's block at all. Their songs are great!

Sid S. a dit...

ur blogs are never lacklustre. i always enjoy them =)

Jonathan P a dit...

Haha... I totally hear ya Lydia....

I'm feeling completely the same way. I wanna write, but it just doesn't come. Maybe we don't need therapy? :P