jeudi, mars 13, 2008

potato soup + a picture every so often #006 + a couple of interesting links.

Today, I made potato soup. My friend Tara didn't think it was wise to make it without a recipe...but hey, I'm chinese. We don't use recipes.

...

I probably should have used one. I put WAY too much onion in, and now it tastes a bit more like onion soup. Ah well. It was nice and warm on a winter day.

...

It feels weird saying it's winter, when it's already March. But there's still loads of snow lining my front steps.




***

1. spot the fake smile. I got 12 out of 20.
2. arial or helvetica? I got 8 out of 10.

4 commentaires:

Angelic Engineer a dit...

Is that CHEDDER CHEESE?? I miss that so much. So jealous right now. Will you cook for me this summer? :)

Jess Versteeg a dit...

you don't have cheddar cheese in NA? wow ang... that sucks.

Lydia! You admitted you probably should have used a recipe. For some reason I wasn't really expecting that. I made a cheese & broccoli soup a few months ago. That was gooooooood.

lowonthego a dit...

haha i mean, the soup was good....but it just had wayyyy too many onions. haha.

and yeah, jess asked the same thing: no cheddar in NA???

Anonyme a dit...

your food always look better than mine!! so much more color!!! haha.

your tests are fun!!
i scored 16/20 and 6/10.. the second one is soo hard!!!