dimanche, juin 29, 2008

bye bye Europe!

Well, I'm flying back to Canada today. I've been gone a solid 2 months, and the pictures on my camera have PILED up, waiting to be uploaded.

I don't even know what to say.

So here's an interesting story:

Yesterday, I took the chunnel back to Paris (the last train of the day), and because my parents didn't want me sleeping at an airport, they booked me a room at a fairly nice hotel in Paris. So, it's 11:30pm by the time I arrive at the hotel, and I'm all tuckered out, and all I want to do is sleep. But as I'm checking in, the stinking receptionist is trying to strike up conversation with me. Needless to say, it was pretty unwanted conversation. First, he proceeds to flirt with me, and then asks me my age as a part of his dodgy flirtatious conversation. I reply that I've just given him my passport, and that he should be able to read.
Then, when I've finally gotten my key, he says, "So, when you go to the club at night, do they ask you how low you can go?"

OH MY GOODNESS.

SO RIDICULOUSLY SKETCHY.

I went to my room and double locked the door and proceeded to call my parents. Of course, i didn't tell them about the sketchy receptionist. But i suppose they'll find out, since my dad reads this blog (hi dad!).

Anyways, minus the complete unprofessionalism of the receptionist, the hotel is nice, and everyone seems quite normal this morning. Which is a good sign.

0 commentaires: