lundi, juillet 21, 2008

i saw the dark knight.

Some friends and i went to see it yesterday. oh my freaking gosh, it was PHENOMENAL. If Ledger doesn't deserve an oscar, i seriously don't know who does.

Does anyone recognize that the scene with the boats....was totally a game theory moment (chicken, anyone?)? I was sitting in my seat at that point, and honestly, the only thing i was thinking of...was how to predict what was going to happen using game theory.

I'm sorry, nerdy, I know..

looks like I wasn't the only one though.
(don't click if you don't like spoilers and have not yet watched the movie).

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit...

I got to see The Dark Knight on the opening midnight showing, and I loved it too :)

I never got to learn about game theory, though, so I strangely feel un-nerdly. It's not a good feeling :|

Anonyme a dit...

i really liked the movie too. it was intense. and smart. and there was a lot more going on than just action which i appreciated.