vendredi, juillet 11, 2008

iphone.

i stood in the iphone line today...i was number 96. From what i could see ahead of me, i was the only girl. There was one girl behind me, but she left early.

eventually i left too.

and went to another location, where they refused to give me one because they were only serving new customers. TELL me how this works? I mean, I know it's more economically savvy..but SERIOUSLY? Shaft your old and faithful customers with phone bills totalling $70/month, for new clients? I guess that's what you do when you know your clients are locked in for 3 years anyways.

so then i went to a pay phone and proceeded to have a phone date with lovely, romantic, elevator music for one hour.

thank you rogers. you treat your customers SO well.

4 commentaires:

Sid S. a dit...

i've always said that rogers and bell are the two horns of the devil.

rogers was never good with customer service. but why did you leave the line in the first place?!? what time did you line up?

Jess Versteeg a dit...

yah seriously, why did you leave!!!!?? Man... you spend that much on a cell phone bill? Shoot, maybe I would too haha. I decided I wouldn't get an iphone because the packages were too ridiculous... and now if the cheap ones end at aug 31 then i'm def not getting one... also... i'm pretty annoyed that they announced the iphone coming out JUST AFTER I GOT MY IPOD TOUCH. ugh. sigh. i will live I guess.

lowonthego a dit...

sid and jess: haha, i left the line because i wanted a 16 gig and they had run out of 16gigs. I mean, if you're gonna pay a lot already, you may as well pay $100 more and get twice the space!

jess: it actually didn't come out to a ridiculous amount. I mean, it would have cost me the same amount to get a new cell and a new ipod. As for the packages.. i just stayed on the package i'm on now....

Anonyme a dit...

On MacRumours they were saying Apple was having activation problems, so it may be a good idea to wait for the rush to subside.

I'm sticking with my iPod touch (32gb) and a simplistic Motofone F3 on Pay-as-you-go (Fido). Me no like 3 year lock in, or those expensive monthlies. Guess it depends how much you use it though.