mardi, juillet 08, 2008

missing Toronto.

Most days, I really miss Toronto. I like Montreal, and I've been making more friends here... but some days, I wish I hadn't left. I know I've been called here, and so it's here I'll stay...for now, until God calls me elsewhere...

Today, I am thinking up ideas for the wedding invite of two good friends. I know the store in Toronto I would go to in order to get all the supplies for a mock up. I know the little tea shop that I'd stop in down the street to order a coconut chai tea to sip on before perusing through supplies.

But I'm not in Toronto. And it seems that all my close friends are moving there. Tonight I was talking to a friend from here in Montreal, and even he was talking about perhaps one day moving to Toronto.

My friend Brad says that I'm having such a hard time adjusting to Montreal because I can't let Toronto go.

Maybe.

I try not to think about Toronto too much, because it makes me cry like I am crying now. I think talking about Toronto all the time might make some people resent me (afterall, this IS Montreal...they hate ontario!)... but I seem to get really depressed here. Everytime I come back, I spend a lot of time crying.

Am I really supposed to be here?

Some days, I really miss home.

0 commentaires: