lundi, septembre 15, 2008

today i...

... went and had a quiet time at the plateau
... bought a sweater
... finally went and did a little bit of grocery shopping (first time in....a month?)
... got a wackload of admin stuff done, and sent a newsletter off for printing
... listened to lots of good music with the cute new vintage headphones my dear friends got me for my birthday
...cut my bangs all by myself!
... am loving navy blue paired with coral red
... will eat a barbecue tofu sandwich for dinner with some portobello mushroom and cheese nuggets.

today is...

... a better day.

[edit: and i went to see an outdoor movie with a great friend. complete with a vanilla bean latte at the end.]

3 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit...

that sounds like SUCH a good dinner

Jess Versteeg a dit...

such a good day!! way to go :)

stephanie a dit...

I'm glad that yesterday was a good day for you, filled with beautiful, simple pleasures!

Yes, navy blue and coral red is a beautiful colour combo. ^-^