vendredi, décembre 19, 2008

you know that you have no life when...

. your vacation started a day ago, but you spent that day working away in Starbucks for 5 hours, and will continue to do the same today.

. you eat two mini pizzas a day for lunch, because you have no friends to eat lunch with, your parents are working, and you have no motivation to cook.

. your excitement for the day is doing a barbecue pork run (i.e. buying barbecue pork for your dad's company potluck and driving it over) and checking facebook. Repeatedly.

. your nightlife during vacation time means sitting in a living room with 50-70 year olds listening to them talk about how peanuts can exacerbate arthritis. Oh, and don't forget all that talk about colonoscopies.

2 commentaires:

Jess Versteeg a dit...

this sounds very familiar, except for the following things:
- i did 95% of my Christmas cards a couple weeks ago
- I eat 3 egg rolls for lunch
- Highlights of my day are getting text messages from people and watching various TV shows, drinking pepsi, and going to Wal-Mart even though I'm pretty much morally opposed to it. There are just so many people there!
- I have no old people except my mom & kevin, but they talk about more disturbing things than peanuts etc.

Anonyme a dit...

I'll have to lay off the peanuts then. Oh and please do share... how can I avoid colorectal cancer? I'd love details.