jeudi, août 13, 2009

Monopoly!

Well... Anyone who knows me well knows that I'm super competitive. Tonight, we (SF&I) played monopoly with RH and AM until around 2:45am :) RH folded first... Then, after a long and painful death, so did AM. But the real battle started when it was just me and SF. In the end, he completely trounced me. COMPLETELY. I growled and pretended to be mad. But truthfully, there's something nice about knowing my boyfriend beat me at monopoly. Something comforting. Silly, I know. But maybe it's because I know he's someone I'd respect enough to follow.


-- Post From My iPhone

3 commentaires:

Samuel a dit...

It's a little worrying that it took a win in Monopoly for meoro earn your respect...

Posted from *my* iPhone !

Anonyme a dit...

It makes sense, it really does :P

In other news, I was just watching an interview on the Daily Show, and the whole crowd booed disgustedly when it was mentioned that a particular group (albeit a crazy one, claiming to be Christian) happened to believe in "something called 'male headship'". I think I'm still processing what I saw and heard.

Unknown a dit...

yay! i made lydia's blog!!!