lundi, octobre 04, 2010

Moose the pug.

has won my heart!

We picked her up yesterday, and boy, is she a handful! I slept at Peter and Sam's house last night, just for her first night, so that when she cried, I could be there to comfort her.

She cried ALL night. Basically every two hours, she would start howling! I took her out of her kennel every two hours to "pee pee".

Nevertheless, Moose is a SMARTIE! Yesterday evening, after waking from a nap in her kennel, she marched straight to her pee pad, squatted, and peed! It doesn't sound like much...but for her to learn how to use it on her first day, made me feel like a VERY proud parent.

You know, despite the rough night last night, and getting very little sleep coming right off of SUMMIT, for the most part, picking up her little puppy poo, and wiping up her pee puddles has been such a joy. i love her THAT much.

Anyhow, enjoy this video of my little pouncing lion!



1 commentaires:

afro-chick a dit...

i LOVE that she was distracted by food. we're going to be great friends (: