vendredi, septembre 12, 2003

I just had the STRANGEST morning. ( BTW, I have internet now) Its currently 4:44 am. This morning at 3:30, the fire alarm started ringing. BRING BRING BRING! So everyone wakes up. I'm like GRRRRRR because I know its not a real fire and that some idiot savante had to pull the alarm and that I have to wake up in 1 hour. Then, this idiot guy calls my cell phone and is like " I want to make sure that doug is okay". I hang up on this person, not before yelling at him for calling at 3:30 in the morning. He calls back again and is like, " CALM DOWN! I know this is the wrong number, i just want to make sure doug is okay!" At this point i'm tired and grumpy, knowing i have to wake up soon and i'm like " STOP CALLING. SERIOUSLY. I"M NOT DOUG. I"M A GIRL. GOT IT? GOOD." Nevertheless, this intellectual cripple does NOT get it. Ring Ring! "I know you aren't doug, i just want to make sure he's okay. Are you high or something?" No of course not you idiot. You're high.

Now its 4:48 am and i'm sitting around waiting to go to rowing. And i'm tired. But i'm too scared to go back to sleep because i know i won't wake up in 12 minutes. GRRR...STUPID STUPID idiotic people. That's what Toronto is filled with.

0 commentaires: