lundi, septembre 15, 2003

Well guys, i had a FANTABULOUS morning. I had rowing, snazzerific. 4 am in the morning. How cool is that. Then I got home, had to wash the goose crap off my sweatpants. Then I decided, why not bring your econ texts and your laptop with you so you can study at school instead of walking back? Yeah. Stupid idea. Those books weigh more than a small child, and the laptop is also a monstrosity. So i'm carrying it, sweating like crazy on my 30 minute journey to my first class. First class ends. I go to the library and study. I realize that i've forgotten my bagged lunch in my previous class. It will be gone by now. So now i'm a tad grumpy, knowing that i have no money and hardly anywhere accepts debit...even some mcdonalds. So i scrounge up 1.75 and go buy myself a small..small halloween size bag of chips that costs $1.67. Toronto is full of crock. Then i go to my poli sci class, so tired and hungry that i'm half falling asleep. Good job. I sat in the third row, center. GREAT. So now my prof probably thinks i'm a slacker. Finally after a really long hour, i stumble out of the class, not knowing what we learned at all. I realize its raining really hard, and being stupid, I have no umbrella. So i drape my cardigan over my laptop bag just in case, and walk in the rain in my tank top. By the time i got back, my hair was dripping, my glasses were spotty and i could hardly see..there was so much water in my shirt that i had to ring it out. My pants were white, so i'm sure everyone got to see my nice underwear. Whatever. That was my fantastic morning.

0 commentaires: