jeudi, septembre 18, 2003

If Christ is for us, who can be against us?For the first time, I'm enjoying being in Love. I call it love, because it can be nothing else. Who else listens to me at any hour of the day? Who else helps me make it through the day? Who else dances in the rain with me? Who else cries with me, and laughs with me? I look around at the rest of the world and i think to myself, " There are some who are missing this." Missing this journey in life. Some who bypass it totally, thinking they have found love, but aren't satisfied. If I hadn't left, i wouldn't have found this. It makes me want to dance in the streets. Makes me want to dance in my room. I feel like telling the whole world. Shouting out loud from the top of a building. Do you feel it too? So this is what real love is.

0 commentaires: