dimanche, novembre 13, 2005

i didn't think that incident with the strange exhibitionist man had impacted me as much as i may be starting to realize.

when i walk home after classes, i'm scared that there might be someone following me. when i get out of the elevator onto my floor, i'm scared that a man might have followed me and is waiting for me to open my apartment door so that he can follow me in.
sitting here right now, i'm scared (more than before) that there's someone inside my apartment waiting for me to go to bed so he can rape me.

yeah, irrational, but it doesn't change the fact that i'm freaked out.

i laughed it off when it happened, but i realize now that it maybe affected me more than i thought it did.

it doesn't help that i'm also reading about sadistic rape in psychology right now...

2 commentaires:

Sid S. a dit...

dat almost sounds lyk ptsd 2 meeh...

lowonthego a dit...

post-traumatic stress disorder? i dunno man, thats pretty serious. hehe.