jeudi, novembre 03, 2005

A Tribute to my good ol' friend Warren G.

Warren G. is my good friend. He's my best brown guy friend. Granted, i don't have very many brown friends..and even fewer brown guy friends...so that probably explains why. haha. warren and i meet up on thursdays and we have a grand ol' time.

thanks warren g, for being annoying and fun!

***

On another note...let me blog about my funny (only because i wasn't hurt) scary moment yesterday.

I was walking home from the debate..and it was around 7pm. Dark, but there were people around. So i decided to take the shortcut behind construction in the park by my apartment. Now, everytime i take this shortcut..i think to myself "lydia, you probably shouldn't take this..its sketchy." But i always do. ya know, i'm lazy and the shortcut saves me 2 minutes.

Anyways, last night..i saw this guy up ahead of me..and i didn't think anything of it. He turned around and looked at me..but kept walking, and there were some people around so i didn't think anything of it. He turned the corner up ahead, and i lost sight of him. However, when i turned the corner, i couldn't see him...and i KNEW something was weird, he couldn't have disappeared that fast. I looked to my right, and there he was...standing in a corner, smiling at me. By this time, my sympathetic nervous system had taken over, and i was prepping to get out of there..but not before...i saw him..waving his penis at me.

So i just ran!! And i didn't stop until i got upstairs to my apartment.

AHHH creepy. SOOO SKETCH!!!

So moral of the story: do not take shortcuts in the dark.

9 commentaires:

Sid S. a dit...

wow... datz so DEGEU!!! i'm guessin' u ran real fast...

Anonyme a dit...

so scary. ugh. ive had that happen to me before. not cool at all. i dont understand why they would do something like that. :S.

whatever. im glad your safe.

disgusting man. *shudders* :s.

stephanie a dit...

i'm glad u're safe toooo! and so NOT funny. what is WRONG with ppl these days?!

Anonyme a dit...

and im your BEST BROWN FRIEND :D!

lowonthego a dit...

hahah what makes you so sure about that priyanka?

Anonyme a dit...

the fact that i'm amazing.

lowonthego a dit...

haha well the size of that ego of yours sure is amazing!

Anonyme a dit...

aww...pri's jealous...;)
and hey, being annoying is my pleasure...but it's really me who is the one putting up with you...=->

and yes, since you didn't get hurt, that story is pretty funny...it's even funnier that it happened to pri before...who does something like that??
hah =->
-Warren G.
ps. blogspot sucks...swiiiiitch

Anonyme a dit...

oh man. i get scared using the short cut even if i'm with someone. there are way too many sketchy people out there... and that alley freaks me out!

you have scared me into never taking that short cut again... wait, not true, only if it's dark... maybe bright sunlight is alright?

deej