mardi, mars 07, 2006

and now on a less serious note...i hereby present you with Lydia's birthday wishlist. provided a little under 5 months in advance of her 20th birthday.



a VESPA LX..purple please!!



a pet potbelly pig! one just like the picture please!!



of course, if you're feeling particularly generous..i wouldn't mind a Lexus IS 250/300/350...any of the 3 cars would be pretty sweet :)

but finally...you could REALLY win my heart if you got me....



A Mini Cooper (S or not...preferably S), standard please, in the black eye purple metallic with a leather interior.

[edit: okay, technically i really only want the pet pig and the vespa..haha i mean how cool and fun would it be to ride around with a purple vespa and a matching purple helment, with a pet pig in the basket. SO FUN. although riding around with a pet pig in a mini cooper would also be just as fun ^_^ understand this-- the pet pig is the common denominator here. hehe]

haha dreams are kinda fun sometimes :)

12 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit...

i refuse to buy you a dutty pig.

and if i did buy the vespa i'd get greedt and keep it for myself. I shall however give you a ride or two, because I love you so! ;)

Anonyme a dit...

its not dirty, its fuzzy and cute and friendly and snuffly!! look at it!!!!! just think of it as a fat puppy!

i wish people would stop dissing the piggy. look at its eyes!! screaming out to you "looove me! looove me!!"

Anonyme a dit...

that's not what the pig's eyes were screaming at me...they were screaming, "eat me! eaaaaaaaat meeeeeeeee!"

Anonyme a dit...

AHAHAAHAH!!

you're both crazy. those pigs are just wanting you to leave them be.

Anonyme a dit...

no! the pig wants to be my friend. "looove my Lydia! LOOOOVE ME!"

Anonyme a dit...

hahaha i agree with warren g. i'd eat it!

Anonyme a dit...

Vespas suck

Anonyme a dit...

whoa, why the hate? why the hate?

Anonyme a dit...

i'm with the eating the pig...

although that pig is 2 small 4 mah taste... so take heart, i won't eat dat pig. no meat on dat thing... derz probly more meat on a dog or a cat or sumthin'... hehehe

Anonyme a dit...

pork is gross and is for losers.

the one exception: bacon sure is nice.

but even so, that comes from fat mother-sized pigs..not a tiny little cute one that says "love me! love me!"

Anonyme a dit...

Vespas are the sure sign of a fallen world.

Anonyme a dit...

who is this?