mardi, mars 21, 2006

you know what is ridiculously amazing--provided you have a toothbrush and some paste with you?

tuna.

lemon pepper tuna and tomato basil tuna.

you can do pretty much anything with tuna. whole wheat crackers+cream cheese+tuna, sunflower grain bread + tuna (with mayo and sweet onion mustard), a veggie-tuna stirfry, straight out of the can...

wow. the possibilities are endless. lydia's love affair this week is with tuna.

now, if only tuna would motivate me to work. i haven't done anything this morning. i feel like a slob--albeit, a tuna consuming slob. i need a study buddy who will force me to go to the library and study...or who will entice me with promises of tuna.

alas, there is no such person. where art thou study buddy? there must be one of you in the student abyss! come out and volunteer thyself.

if you do, i might even share my tuna with you.

***

one of my friends from high school (she's a year older than me) who got married in summer 04 is pregnant. wowzas. congrats reanna and jerome

i can't even imagine being married...let alone being prego right now. i'm far too immature. i mean my life consists of blogging about tuna for harold's sake! haha.

***

edit 6:55 pm. okay scratch that. my love affair with tuna has ended. in its place...chicken shawarma!! i've never liked shawarma that much..but today i had an amazing chicken shawarma and...okay. i am hooked.

4 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit...

alas, this potential study buddy resides in guelph and attends moo u. :( poopy. if you lived here or if i lived there i would definitely be your study buddy or study "nazi". as for the being prego part, i can't imagine it either. it kinda creeps me out yet i really want kids. yiikes. but i think i can handle being married...maybe. 'tis all speculation.

Anonyme a dit...

i'll be your study buddy sometimes. and you can have ALL the tuna instead of sharing too. plus you know how serious we are when we're together and how welll we concentrate on things we should, so really you'll never find a better stud-bud than me. ;).

wait till you see my mask for the narnia party. im so excited haha. jenna is helping me make it. it's going to amazing.

Anonyme a dit...

mmm sweet onion mustard

Anonyme a dit...

where'd you have your shawarma?...always looking for another place..
I know a couple of good places...I just had one today for lunch in fact...and was raving about it when I got home...it was quite good...
and glad to see you appreciating the ethnic food...=->