vendredi, juin 23, 2006


Mmmm. its good to just sit and veg. Got back from New York this morning...ahh what an incredibly packed 4 days!! i'm pretty much loving sitting here at Andy and Loni's and doing nothing but web sudokus. Quite lovely.

So i thought since i have nothing better to do this afternoon (everyone else--Loni and Steiners-- is napping) i would put some pictures up. Just brief highlights. You'll have to meet up with me to see the really exciting stuff. ^_^


Jessica Wynja (one of the gals i discipled--she was seriously SOOO sweet!), Matty Smits and Me!


James, Stephanie, Emily (one of the gals i discipled--she was so sweet), me and some random dude on our photo scavenger hunt during orientation.

No Speedos on Project.

Shalu (one of the gals i met) and i (the girl who wrote the note below)

Jenny (another gal i discipled--we were on the same OEX team together in 2004!1), Rainbow (i went to her granny's house with amac, b-rad and parker after winter conference 2 years ago!), Jessica Li, Rachelle

and now...

i provide this for your viewing pleasure. watch at your own discretion. its about a minute and a half long. and its only at the end that it will all make sense. In return for doing this, some of the students on project bought me ben and jerry's ice cream. it was definitely worth it.



3 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit...

your video is no longer available says the message

Anonyme a dit...

Lydia, I love that picture of us with Mattie. Minus the fact that I kind of look stoned, but you and the baby are cute. Oh man, that moment was awesome - you licking the pole. I think my favourite part was your look of shame after. I took those pictures, I'll put them up on facebook :p

Anonyme a dit...

-_- THe VIDEO! It does not the work!

I is sad :(