dimanche, juillet 02, 2006

a random shout out to my dear friend Joshua Robinson's mum, who i hear has read my blog before! hi mrs. robinson!!

^_^

***

in other news, a brief question, which i may have asked before..i'm not too sure.

do physically beautiful/hot people KNOW they are hot? when they look at themselves in the mirror do they think to themselves, "wow...i am such a good looking person"? of course, this requires a generalization--because i'm sure not EVERY single good looking person would do that...but as a whole...do they? when you look in the mirror, do you generally think to yourself, "wow, (insert name of self here), you are FIIIIIINE!"

9 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit...

JR is kewl! i wanna meet him... albeit 2 relieve my feelings of stalkerish-ness... coz if i meet him, i'd feel less lyk a stalker... lolz.

Anonyme a dit...

Good question. I think yes. perhaps they don't say specifically, "wow, I am really good looking." actually, I take that back...I definitely thing people are aware of their status on the physical hotness axis. You might as well just ask Drew and things should pretty much be cleared up...

Anonyme a dit...

i've had friends like that, and it made me puke spiritually

Anonyme a dit...

i'm pretty sure hot ppl kno dey r hot and use dat 2 der advantage... i'm pretty sure dey're not deaf.

apparently tho' a lot of hot ppl don't think dey're hot which makes dem hottter in mah books...

Anonyme a dit...

is it so wrong anon. to know that oneself is good looking and to acknowledge it?

what if you know, but do not acknowledge it? is this humility or is it a fradulent view of oneself?

Anonyme a dit...

I say it to myself. Every day.

Often multiple times a day. In fact, I say it exactly as you quoted it: "wow, Warren G., you are FIIIIIINE!"

;)

Anonyme a dit...

haha...that doesn't surprise me at all.

Anonyme a dit...

i'm sitting next to "fabulously hot person" who says, "yes."
Personally, I'm more of a look at the mirror and wait and see what the Voices say...

Anonyme a dit...

probly shouldn;t have put my name on that... but does it matter that i put it on this one...
*"fabulously hot person" laughs*
*Voices angry*