mardi, août 01, 2006






been scanning a lot of my photos from the past couple years in...thought i might as well make a trip down memory lane.

grade 9 grad. the greatest thing is...that i'm still friends with most of these girls. in september it'll be 9 years of knowing each other.












grade 9 grad party at church. the two girls beside me used to be everything to me..

we don't talk at all nowadays.

bff? i guess not. we had some good times though.








cleaning out the locker for the last time in grade 12.









last ballet class in edmonton.













OEX 2004 orientation.


















i love this shot...just because Warren looks so great in it.










yes...i brought THAT much toilet paper on OEX.

















So...what CAN you do?











what would i ever DO without these boys?

yes.... that is a transformers poster. YES, they bargained for it.
YES it involved me getting embarassed.

congrats to my OEX teammate and fellow francophone, Michael....who is getting married August 26th!










qi pao hotness.



















the three OEX 04 babies.

sangi is also getting hitched august 26th.











done and done.

4 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit...

I have to say, i'm starting to adore you more and more. You HAVE to show me how to do that ballet (insert fancy name here). Tres mangafique!!

I was at my "body flow" class today and i was impressed at how much i could stretch...but thats going to be my new goal. Its so beautiful.

Also, i'm taking a ballet class at Mac this year!

Anonyme a dit...

hehehe awww aban you are TOO cute.

i am SO excited that you're taking a ballet class at Mac!! man if i had known you liked ballet, i would've invited you to watch one of my classes ^_^ alas, i had my last class before summer break on saturday.

c'est dommage.

man we should stretch together sometime.

hehe
will you teach me tkd?

Anonyme a dit...

lol, that pic of the toilet paper you brought to oex made me remember something. I think that we should all be in the habit of bring toilet paper with you to school. just because as we all know the toilet paper in the bathroom stalls are shall we say subpar. i'm drawing this from my experiences at the mens and handicap bathrooms, and I hope the womens is the same lol. unless you guys get some soft 5 ply tissue or something, then that be crazy. I dont know where i'm going with this lol.

-nard

Anonyme a dit...

r u goin' 2 sangi's wedding?