mardi, octobre 03, 2006

week of evangelism...let's go hard!

praying at all times in the Spirit, with all prayer and supplication. To that end keep alert with all perseverance, making supplication for all the saints, and also for me, that words may be given to me in opening my mouth boldly to proclaim the mystery of the gospel, for which I am an ambassador in chains, that I may declare it boldly, as I ought to speak. Ephesians 6:18-20

Unashamed~ Mark Altrogge
you were not ashamed to be
emptied and poured to death
unashamed to give your dying breath
you were not ashamed to bear
all of my reproach and sin
Jesus, you were such a faithful friend
so i will glory in the cross
and in the blood you shed for us
glory in the gospel of your grace

let me be unashamed
Jesus, to speak your name
For you were the one who came
the Saviour of the world
Let me be unashamed
Jesus, to speak your name
let me be bold to claim
you as my Lord

You were not ashamed to give
your body to a Roman lash
unashamed to bear God's holy wrath
you were not ashamed to hang
naked bleeding on a tree
gladly you did all of this for me
So i will glory in the cross
and in the blood you shed for us
glory in the gospel of your grace

0 commentaires: