samedi, novembre 04, 2006

this week i have...

  • spent a good 24 hours packing (almost non stop!)
  • had a first year programme reunion where i had to do the thing i hate most for two hours in a row....small talk.
  • been homeless for 2 days
  • been to tim hortons too many times (thank you C4C for feeding me with the prize i won from the weekly meeting. without you, i might be going hungry right about now.)
  • asked for the first extension on a paper (ever..in my life...) because...
  • i had the worst headache i've ever had and couldn't handle the pressure.
  • i did this after making fun of a friend for asking for extensions and receiving them
  • spent 11 dollars watching a movie that blew chunks into outer space
  • lost my keys, and will probably have to go all the way to york to pick them up

the good thing is, i'm finally finding humour in how bad this week has been. besides, there is much to be thankful for.

this week i am thankful for:

  • friends who let me stay at their place and who don't mind when i sit on their sofa and break it
  • cute, short, singaporean girls who are committed and willing to help plaster a portion of campus with posters
  • people who FIND my keys
  • exterminators
  • a really warm sweater that has been good enough to keep me warm, since i have no clue where my winter jacket is in all the packing jumble.
  • a guitar teacher who told me that i have talent (talent! get that!) and that what i've learned in 4 weeks usually takes at least 2 months!
  • God's truth which speaks volumes to my soul.

5 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit...

I love you Lydia Low... and can't wait to get to know you better! How's you morn/aft of Sat 11th lookin'?

Anonyme a dit...

I wish i lived downtown Toront. You would TOTALLY be bunking with me.
Are you back in your appartment yet?!!

Anonyme a dit...

hi! extensions are great. i used to feel like i was caving... but now i just ask for them and get'er done. hope you are feeling rested over this weekend. are you coming to grace again tmr?

ps i moved! see link.

Anonyme a dit...

what movie was so bad?

Anonyme a dit...

lyds - i missed something. what sort of infestation caused you to move out for a bit???