samedi, décembre 23, 2006

apples are yummy

yes, that is right! i am typing this from a verrrry yummy new macbook.

sorry guys, i know some of y'all have emailed me and such...i really don't have much access to internet here. when the wireless gods are friendly to me, i pick up a signal and steal it (see, alberta HAS turned me into a heathen....wireless gods? stealing?) but other than that, i don't have internet access. a couple of days ago, i went to my daddy's office to check my email, but since the holidays have started, i won't be checking my email until the 27th, and most emails will not be answered until after the 1st. sorry y'all!!!

okay, i'ma going to go now. having way too much fun on this white beauty.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

i'm just So excited to celebrate the birth of the One who saved me from myself. its CRAZY to think that such tiny hands which were birthed are hands capable of holding the world.

i miss you. hey, pray that i'll get to see at least SOME friends this Christmas... everyone seems really busy, and i'm only home for a short period of time. there are friends that i DEARLY want to see.

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit...

Ahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Reading that bit about wireless gods and stealing internet reminds me of that discussion the group of us had at Montreal :P

Tsk tsk, backsliding eh? :P (I kid :P)

Anonyme a dit...

aw, exciting!!! mac book and a new camera! great presents, girl :). enjoy!