lundi, janvier 01, 2007

processing.

there's a lot of things that i want to share. cool experiences from edmonton, thoughts from winter conference... etc.

but, its been a hard week. a sad week. a week of gleanings. i've learned a great deal about myself, about my friendships, done some thinking on boy-girl relationships, learned about letting God truly take control, had my staff interview, laid my hopes and dreams on the altar....

its been quite a week. i am grateful for 3 brothers in particular this week. they are 3 of the best big/twin brothers that i have. thanks warren, adam and joel sherman.

anyways, obviously its been a crazy week.
so right now, i'm going to do some processing in my head.

maybe i'll start blogging on some of these gleanings tomorrow..


p.s. today, i became a winner of a 4-5 month bet i had with warren. he didn't think i could stay away from boy trouble for 5 whole months. but...i have! not only have i stayed away...i don't think that there's anyone who likes me at all, currently....

which makes me a.... SUPER WINNER! take that warren g! hahaha.

(this is all in fun, don't take this post script too seriously. haha)

3 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit...

Happy New Year Lyds. Would love to hear your ramblings on these things when you have processed more and are ready to share. Blessings dear.

Anonyme a dit...

I enjoy how the gun and the cigar make an appearance in the pictures =->

Anonyme a dit...

Lydia, I love your outfit!