lundi, janvier 29, 2007

oh augustana :(


sometimes, i get mad at myself for not keeping on top of upcoming concerts. i cannot believe Augustana is in town tomorrow night, and i didn't even know about it until now.

i am beating myself up for this.

i must keep better track of these things :(

update: of montreal...is here march 13th.
someone be my friend on that day.


***

in other news, this is pretty funny... i don't know HOW they could say that i look like Halle Berry...i mean...she's black. or Hunter Tylo? Valeria Mazza? Jessica Stam? They're white. kyoko fukada and matsu takako are both gorgeous. but still..not chinese. haha. fun times.



9 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit...

have you ever seen them live before?

Anonyme a dit...

who is the one armed man?

Anonyme a dit...

Haven't you ever seen The Fugitive?

Anonyme a dit...

haha, no i haven't seen the Fugitive...

but i know who you are now.

p.s. its WAY creepy that you're calling yourself the one-armed man.

way way way creepo.

Anonyme a dit...

My first celebrity look alike was Snoop Dog. A)I am definitely not a man. B) I am also not black.
And then all the other celebrities they matched me with are currently deceased males. I guess I really didn't use a good picture.

Anonyme a dit...

hahahahah i got sammi cheng, kristin kreuk, kelly hu, jamie lynn spears :s, claire danes, lee hyori, kristin davis. looks like im more asian than i think lol. well, at least i didnt get any men.

Anonyme a dit...

hahaha meredith..that comment was AMAZING.

i CANNOT believe your first celebrity look alike was snoop dog. hahahaha. HILARIOUS.

Anonyme a dit...

That's an odd picture of you :P

Anonyme a dit...

i didn't have another picture without glasses.