dimanche, février 25, 2007

Eye and Ear nourishment.

© N. Onifrichuk 2007

I haven't done much photography this week. I'm still mourning a roll of film that I ruined which had really great shots on it.

So, instead, I'm putting up this shot that a wonderfully artistic brother of mine took. I love the black and white with random bursts of green. Glorious.

now, for some lovely cacophony...some oldies but all goodies! (since I love y'all so much, I found some places where you can listen to this cacophony for free!! Click on #2 and #4 to download.)

1. Much Farther To Go (Rosie Thomas)
2. Say Hello (Rosie Thomas and Sufjan Stevens)
3. Since You've Been Around (Rosie Thomas)
4. Gotta Have You (The Weepies)
5. Tears of the Saints (Leeland)
6. White Daisy Passing (Rocky Votolato)
7. All These Things That I've Done (The Killers)
8. Hear my Worship (Jaime Jamgochian)
9. Glorious King (Jaime Jamgochian)
10. Let Go (Ingrid Michaelson)
11. Only Jesus (Jill Paquette)

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit...

nathan's got skills.
-Warren G.

janette a dit...

I love this picture - its a great shot! You need to print and frame this gem.