lundi, juillet 23, 2007

Rejoice.

Today was the first of many Sundays that I will not be at my church in Toronto. It's a weird feeling. I haven't had much time to process while I've been here, nor to feel completely nostalgic, but I definitely felt it today. It's something I really feel Satan will use to take advantage of me; it will be easy to focus so much on the good things on the past, that I will miss out on the good things in store for me, of which there are many.

So, I am resolving to rejoice at where I am. I will rejoice that God has chosen to send me to a land with hard soil, so that I can labour with His power. I will rejoice that I have an amazing team, and that I have a job that I thoroughly enjoy. I will rejoice, because if nothing else, He lives in me, and that is enough to bring this girl to her knees. I suck at saying goodbyes; it's tough and I hate change. But the God we serve unites us by being a God who never changes. He is the same yesterday, today and forever.

Rejoice.

0 commentaires: