vendredi, août 31, 2007

Faithful.

There's a distance in the air and i cannot make it leave
I wave my arms 'round about me and blow with all my might
I cannot sense you close, though i know you're always here
But the comfort of you near is what i long for.

When i can't feel you, i have learned to reach out just the same
When i can't hear you, i know you still hear every word i pray
And i want you more than i want to live another day
and as i wait for you maybe i'm made more faithful.

All the folly of the past, though i know it is undone
I still feel the guilty one, still trying to make it right
So i whisper soft your name, let it roll around my tongue, knowing you're the only one who knows me
You know me.

Show me how I should live this
Show me where I should walk
I count this world as loss to me
You are all i want
You are all i want.

~Brooke Fraser, from the album, Albertine.

0 commentaires: