samedi, août 18, 2007

Its things like THIS that make me really miss Toronto.


I'm praying it won't rain tomorrow. I want to go check out the Fringe on Whyte, and hopefully get some good shots.

Gotta get my culture in somehow! It's a lot harder here than in Toronto.

And speaking of culture....

Some of my favourite photoblogs. A collection of old favourites and new finds.

1. daily dose of imagery.
2. hello.
3. mute.
4. worksongs. (i can't wait to move to Montreal to do photog, so i've linked one of his montreal pictures! Believe it or not, this is a saturday regular attendance for the fireworks in the summer.)
5. Invisible Threads. (i love this blog for its abandoned buildings series.)
6. Justin Gaynor.

and... a small photoblog that i'll try to update at least once a week. After all, a photo every so often, keeps the humdrum life away!

3 commentaires:

Justin Alm a dit...

Oh man! "This" is so amazingly cool!

Anonyme a dit...

Thanks for the plug Lydia!

lowonthego a dit...

my pleasure!!! your shots are so wonderfully pleasing to the eyes and the heart!!!