lundi, août 20, 2007

miscellaneous.

My 'rental units are coming home tomorrow. This means I need to clean. My parents are clean people. Now, you might be saying to yourself, "I'm a clean person too..."

Uh no.

My parents are CLEAN.

In fact, you could probably run your tongue along our hardwood floor and end up being MORE healthy from doing so, than if you hadn't licked it at all.

That's the kind of clean people they are.

I need to clean.

I was just getting used to living bachelorette style.

wishlist.

1. canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II lens. (well, a 1.4 would be nice, but that's just REALLY wishing upon a star)
2. lensbaby 3g
3. to be out of here by the end of september.
4. circular polarizer filter.
5. a sewing machine.
6. a button maker
7. a starbucks in my basement....so that i could grab a coffee at any time.
8. friends for edmonton.
9. to become a rockstar.

life is full of randomness.

4 commentaires:

Kirsten a dit...

wow... your parents are truly clean :)
Were they always that way?

lowonthego a dit...

yeah, they always have been.

Growing up, my mum would REMAKE my bed after I had made it, because i apparently wouldn't get the "creases" down right.

haha.

After taking a shower, my dad would always tell me to squeegee the tub, to make sure that there were no watermarks...

oh, and the first thing my dad does after he comes home from work...

is mop the floor.

yeah..they're clean.

Jess Versteeg a dit...

if you're done support raising by the end of sept does that mean i'll see you at summit?

lowonthego a dit...

haha yup!!! i'll be at the english summit!!! woo.

i want to see your stinking face. it's been WAY too long.