vendredi, septembre 28, 2007

Another happy thought.

One of my favourite magazines is called Spacing. Spacing is a magazine which promotes the understanding and public ownership of Toronto's urban landscape. It covers hot political, social and cultural issues that people in the public realm face. Anyways, the photography in Spacing is always beautiful, and the fact that it is a magazine primarily devoted to present day Toronto zeitgeist makes me almost delirious. Yes, I love Toronto.

At any rate, this really isn't the happy thought, although, it is a pretty happy thought. What IS making me happy, is that Spacing Montreal recently launched. Although not a magazine, but an online blog, this really makes me happy. What good timing! As I prepare to move to Montreal, I am so thankful that something like this exists to help me understand the city more and how I can embrace it to the full.

Yay for new life adventures to come!

0 commentaires: