samedi, novembre 17, 2007

shopaholic? (for a limited time a.k.a today only)

Today, was a brilliant shopping day. I LOVE matt and nat, and it's made my blog a couple of times. Well, it's making it again, simply because, today I became very metropolitan, and along with some friends attended a Matt and Nat sample sale!!!!! I am now the proud owner of the largest bag ever.... a $135 dollar bag reduced more than 50%!

I also purchased a fall/early winter jacket, because the girls here in Montreal are way too hip... and I desire to be hip too.

This post is highly superficial, and I'm feeling the superficiality. Ah well. Jess Wynja, you are probably the only reader who will appreciate this post.

3 commentaires:

Jess Versteeg a dit...

are you calling me superficial?! :o|

whatever, mat & nat rules. wish i could have been there!

lowonthego a dit...

hahaha whoops.nooooooo.

just saying....you like matt and nat.

lol.

Kirsten a dit...

that's a beautiful bag!