vendredi, novembre 02, 2007

teaser.

I haven't spent much time with my camera lately. I rarely edit pictures, partially out of laziness, partially because I don't want to rely on edits to get the shot I want...but of the pictures I have taken lately, so many of them were taken with the improper ISO or white balance that I feel slightly irresponsible putting them up without edits. However, I have neither the time nor the energy to put in some editing work....so... enjoy what little there is! I know most people have been asking for pictures of my house or what not...but you don't want to see my house right now. It's a dump.

Most of these are from a visit to the chinese lantern festival on Monday. You can view them here: Shutter Release starting on the October 29th date. Dates do not correspond to when the pictures were shot.


0 commentaires: