lundi, janvier 07, 2008

streams of water.

I step out of the house, heart not heavy and burdened, but not light. A fine mist is building, and fog surrounding lights, making things hazy.

***
Before I left home, I had finished up a conversation with a friend, a brother who is now becoming dear to my heart. He was going to spend time with God, to receive some healing that needed to take place, but was feeling anxious.
I too was feeling the need for heart transformation.
***

The sidewalk is gritty with accumulated dirt and snow. I am walking up the hill and I cannot see too far ahead of me. It is a hard trek up. I think about how this is what my life has been like, these past few months. His voice has been hazy and I haven't been able to see more than one step in front of me at a time.

"What is your will?" I have cried out, many times.

"what is your will?"

"what is your will?"

Only echoes.

I walk and walk, ipod in my coat pocket, ear buds in my ears. A sense of peace falls. Cooling mist wraps around me. It is a feeling I have not had in months. I know things will be alright. He is here. Somehow, healing has happened. Instantly. Blind eyes made seeing. Lame legs made well. From death to life. Instant.

I go to my meeting.

As I am walking home, rain is pouring. It drenches. I see swirls of water, rushing down the hill. I watch the downpour and feel the rain on my face, dripping from my hair, dripping from the heavens.

Waters have broken forth from the wilderness. He has come. He has saved. It will be alright.

0 commentaires: