mardi, avril 29, 2008

9 weeks of change.

Well, today I left Montreal. I'll be gone for the next 9 weeks. (Steph: I'm heading to North Africa, taking students on our summer project)

It's hard to believe that I will be gone nine weeks. I'm excited, scared, relieved...I could probably list out hundreds of emotions.

There are some heart things going on that I'm just glad to leave behind. Hopefully things'll have changed by the time I return. I know that when I return, I'll have changed.

Perhaps change in my own heart will be enough.

As we head over there, I know that lives will be changed.

Perhaps those changed lives will be used to change me.

I'm not so good with change. Not so good with flux and fluidity. 

But bring on the summer. I'm ready for this change.

***

On a more practical note: I will have limited internet access while I'm away. So, this may be one of the last times I blog until I return. Have a great spring and summer. May the seasons be filled with change.



2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit...

:)

that's all i can say...

:)

- angel

Justin Alm a dit...

Come back Lydia! For some reason I keep checking to see if you've updated your blog and every time I see this post. I hope things are super-dope in N.A.